Dragon of the Month- Frost Dragon

Dragon of the Month- Frost Dragon
Frost dragons are very patient creatures and though they can talk, they preffer not to

19 February, 2009

Are dragons almost extinct?

Yes, in a matter of fact they are. You know think of the dinosaurs, they died out because of the too cold climate! Dragons might die out because of the human population growing faster and faster! We should care for these creatures, even though not many have actually seen them! When I mean care for them I mean like let them have there habitat, and try to NOT hurt them if you are a successful dragonoligist! Let me put it this way, lots of people don't believe in dragons. Some have actually seen one, but my point is that someday most animals that have died out will be like imaginary creatures that only existed in human minds. But thats how dragons are now, and we want it to stop that and let people actually believe them! Protect the dragons!! 

2 comments:

  1. I do believe in dragons, and I do agree, we must protect them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe in Dragons, but How do we protect them when we no nothing about them and we don't ever see them? I want to explore, but I can't cause I'm a kid, and I want to see a dragon and help the dragons live, but I can't when I just sit in the house doing my school and playing outside.

    ReplyDelete